Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Could Not Agree More

Heather Friday at crooksandliars.com has the best description of the tea party people I have read so far:

"It would be nice to see these wingnuts challenged by our sorry excuse for a "main stream media" as well as Cenk did here. They'd be marginalized in the manner they deserve to be rather than propped up as some sort of grass roots movement, which they're not.

This tea party movement is one part Dick Armey and company fake astroturf protest, one part angry McCain and Palin soreloserman, one part abortion clinic protester, one part white nationalist militia movement/gun rights nuts, one part ClusterFox/Glenn Beck brain dead watcher, one part anti-immigration Lou Dobbs/Tom Tancredo fan, one part southern racist that isn't done fighting the Civil War yet and one part Ron Paul/Libertarian."
-emphasis mine.

I should put this on my facebook page but I try to keep away from politics there so I won't alienate my family.


bc

No comments: