Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Rep. Paul Broun, R-GA, was on Fox and Friends yesterday touting his proposal to have Congress officially designate 2010 "The Year of the Bible", and he had an interesting rationale for it:
Broun: Well, it's all about freedom, actually. The Bible was the basis of our laws, it was the basis of the Constitution of the United States, the Declaration of Independence -- the Bible was the founding source.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 08, 2009
Just a couple of rambling thoughts:
If it would just quit raining for a few days I can finish planting my vegetables.
Who gives a shit if the President likes spicy or Dijon mustard on his burger? I guess he should have used good old American "French's" mustard.
Since when does the loss of "only" 539,000 jobs seen as a good thing?
I want gays to get married. Misery loves company.
Fox news should change its name to the "We hate President Obama" channel.
I will be lost without Lost.
While on the subject of TeeVee, my favorite shows:
1. Lost - of course
2. Reaper - More people should watch this show. Ray Wise as the Devil. Funny.
3. Fringe - The X-Files on steriods.
4. Rescue Me - The best show on tv.
5. My Name is Earl - Rednecks and trailer park humor. What could be funnier?
6. 30 Rock - That's what could be funnier.
7. Big Bang Theory - Who would have thought geeks could crack me up?
8. Two and a Half Men - Jon Cryer is the new Jerry Lewis.
Give a holler to Monkeyfister and the Ornery Bastard. You'll be glad you did.