My wife and I seem to have a running contest to see how many books we can read. Believe it or not she is way ahead of me.
Here is the list so far this year:
1. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
2. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Catching Fire (sequel to #3)by Suzanne Collins
5. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1) by Cassandra Claire
6. City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments Book 2) by Cassandra Claire
7. City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments Book 3) by Cassandra Claire
8. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
9. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
10. The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond
11. Timequake by Kirk Vonnegut
12. God Hates Us All by Hank Moody
13. The Host by Stephanie Myers
Currently reading "World Made by Hand" by James Howard Kunstler after that it will be "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert M. Pirsig.