Monday, May 24, 2010

For The "Lost" Souls Out There

The internets are all torn up over the last episode of Lost. I was pretty satisfied with it. That is because of the characters in the show. The first 2 seasons I was caught up in the mystery and questions about the island but as the series continued I found myself interested more in what happened to the people in the story. I know that a lot of questions were left unanswered, but who really thought that everything would be? All I know is that I went to bed a little sad because I am going to miss them.

For a good recap of the episode go here.

Oh, yeah, the Jimmy Kimmel show that was scheduled to come on after Lost last night was pre-empted here for 2 episodes of Two and a Half Men by the local cable company. In case you did not see it, here is the alternate endings to Lost that was shown....

No comments: