Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nuke 'Em

I believe that President Bush is going to use tactical nukes on Iran. At first I thought this was just crazy talk. But now I think our president is crazy. He wants to attack Iran, but we don't have the troops on station to do it. Nuking them is a cost effective way of doing it.

I can't believe anyone, let alone the President of the United States, would ever consider this option. But when I read that Bush told conservative reporters in the Oval Office that he sees a "third awakening" on the horizon, I started to shit my pants.

This is what I want everyone who reads this to do: Write your local newspaper editor, your mayor, your congressman, your senator and anyone else you can think of. Tell them that you have every reason to believe that President Bush is going to use nuclear weapons! Get the message out there. Let everyone know that we know what this administration is up to and that we, the people of the United States, are not going to stand for it.

We have to stop this mad man before it's too late.

No comments: