Friday, August 11, 2006

The Honest Truth

For the life of me I cannot fathom why 30% of this country still thinks our President is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

EVERYTHING GEORGE W. BUSH TOUCHES TURNS TO SHIT!!!!!

Always has, always will.

You would think he would have grown into the job after being in it for 6 years, but he has not. As a matter of fact, you can tell that from his statement yesterday reguarding the foiled airline plot. It was a half-hearted attempt to express the dangers that lay before us. Blah, blah, blah, al Qaeda, blah, blah, blah, 9/11, blah blah... Just let me get this out so I can get back to my fundraising, my vacation and my bicycle.

Please, leave him in Crawford. Keep him sequestered. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sitting the rest of his term out at the house.

No comments: